The largest training kitchen in Hesse offers 222 square meters and 16 fully equipped workstations, a special location where we are happy to organize an event according to your wishes.
More information on request!
Included in all cooking classes:
Our cooking courses
- Gemeinsames Kochen eines Drei-Gänge-„Well-Fit“ Menüs mit unserem Küchenprofis
- Ein Glas frisch gepresster Vitaminsaft zur Begrüßung
- Verschiedene Quellwasser aus der Region sowie alkoholfreies Weizenbier während des Kochkurses
- Cooking a three-course "Well-Fit" menu together with our kitchen professionals
- A glass of freshly squeezed vitamin juice as a welcome drink
- Various spring waters from the region as well as non-alcoholic wheat beer during the cooking course
Our menu suggestion:
- Salmon pickled in vodka with potato rösti, dill-mustard sauce and small salad bouquet
- Medallions of pork tenderloin with port wine sauce, potato and kohlrabi vegetables and Schupfnudel (potato noodles)
- Apple spring rolls with vanilla sauce and pistachio ice cream
from € 64,- per cooking course participant
- Cooking a three-course menu together with our kitchen professionals
- A glass of sparkling wine to welcome the duelists, plus savory nibbles
- Unlimited soft drinks for all participants of the event
Now you have the "agony of choice" and may decide for:
"Typical Ireland" with:Pickled salmon, lamb carrée, crêpes.
Price € 79,00 per person
"Heftig deftig" with: mussels, saffron, venison loin, chanterelles, turkey breast, rose hips, pears
Price € 85,00 per person
"Gourmet" with: Lobster (live), green asparagus, veal fillet, frankfurter sauce, La Ratte potatoes
Price € 89,00 per person
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks for all participants
Oysters "Sylter Royal"
Caramelized guest foie gras with apricots
Williams pear sorbet
Tranche of "Harzer Höhen Vieh" with truffle sauce, market vegetables in nest and potato-celery puree
Williams pear sorbet
And even wanted by you?
Imagine this scenario:
Your conference participants enter the hotel restaurant in time for lunch or dinner.
enter the hotel restaurant. The anticipation of the menu is great...
But instead of the expected culinary delights, the friendly service staff serves them
service staff serves them a wooden spoon and a cooking apron!
Our kitchen professional quickly clarifies the situation:
Unfortunately, he had forgotten to prepare the menu - and therefore you were
now challenged yourself! From now on it's time to swing the wooden spoon! In our
Event kitchen everything is already prepared...
Various beef (alternatively turkey) is on the program. What
you have to pay attention to during the preparation of noble beef fillets, your
your participants now expertly explained by our kitchen professional. The
SPEED COOKING course lasts 30 minutes - and afterwards your
participants can enjoy their own delicious creations in the restaurant.