The safety of our guests is our highest priorityDear Guests,
Special hygiene & safety measures in the course of COVID-19
In our hotel, the following hygiene & safety measures are implemented: maintaining the minimum distance in all areas of 1.5 meters, compliance with hygiene rules, such as hand washing and cough and sneeze etiquette, regular disinfection of rooms and public areas. Where a minimum distance cannot be maintained, mouth-nose masks are worn. Further, all hygiene measures will be pointed out at the entrance and no items will be provided for sharing.
Service restricitons in the course of COVID-19
The hours and offerings of our bar are currently limited. Currently, we only offer take-out food.
Currently, we offer a breakfast buffet. When doing so, our guests must wear mouth-to-nose protection and may use gloves.
- Before check-in, please disinfect your hands - we have hand disinfectant available for you in the entrance area.
- Please wear a mouth-nose Mask in all public areas!
- If you visit our restaurant, please wear your mouth-nose Mask. Once you are seated, you may remove it.
- Room cleaning is done regularly during your stay. We attach great importance to hygiene.
- Please use elevators separately and only with persons of the same household.
- Our fitness area is closed.
- We are happy for you to pay without cash.
- Regular airing of all rooms with fresh air.
- Provision of disinfection dispensers throughout the hotel.
- 1.5 meters distance please!
- You can enjoy the hotel breakfast in the usual high quality in buffet form. However, distance rules must be observed.
- Our hotel bar is currently not open.
- Our wellness area is currently only open for a limited time.
- Your room cards will be disinfected after each check-out.
- There is a plexiglass screen at the front desk that is located between you and our staff.
- Regular training of our staff regarding the increased hygiene measures.
- We reserve the right to refuse arrival from risk areas and so-called "corona hotspots" despite existing booking.